Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunday Shots (July 31)

So I guess I have no idea how to blog. I wrote up a post (I'm not even sure if that is what real bloggers call it) almost a full week ago and it turns out that I never actually published it. Well, now you get two in a row.

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Shots. As I explained in the previous post, Sunday Shots are an excellent way to force people into seeing our family grow on a weekly basis. This might bore you and I think very few people will ever see this, but just like my lower back tattoo, this isn't for you. This is for me and my closest family and friends to enjoy.

The Family: Kennedy (stroller), Suzanna, Andrew, Lindsey (my sister), Jordan (her man), the man (my dad), and Jeris
As you can see here this isn't a traditional Sunday Shot. This picture was taken in exotic Paris...Idaho. I know you might think that is odd or weird, but I'll tell you one thing, I think I would trade my life for almost any Paris native. I love the green hay fields and the rolling mountains. Paris, Idaho is about 10 miles outside of Bear Lake's Northern beach. The Hobbs family had a wonderful vacation this past week. We rented a boat (this is the way to go: 300 bucks for 4 hours, no maintenance, no towing or storage, and no wiping it down with a strange vinegar solution. Sorry boat owners, this is the way to go), wave runners, sat at the beach, skipped rocks, ruined our phones (only my phone was ruined), ate smores, watched movies, and just sat around. Hear this fellow readers: Hobbs family vacations are rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment