Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wha...What? Kid x 2?

Yup, as crazy as it might sound, the Hobbs are adding another small one. We've spoiled Kennedy so much that we decided to spread the love around a little. Our little _______ (boy to be named Theodore later) will be arriving sometime in late August. I'm not really sure what else to write so I'm going to include some pictures of the little man and the reaction from our family.


Boy: Now this is just rude, no one wants to see this!
Kennedy: What's that?
Mom: I'll tell you when your older.


Mom: Isn't that precious?
Dad: Actually,...yes. It is quite precious.



Dad: Look at that profile, that belongs on a coin or something.
Kennedy: Oh, money.


Baby Boy: Dudes, look what I can do. That's right, my nose is on my knee.
Mom: Wow! Aren't you talented!


Dad: Look at that smile, he is just loving life right now.
Mom: Oh...I think I'm going to cry.
Kennedy: Ok guys, this is pretty lame, no one really wants to see this.
Theodore..I mean Baby Boy: Somebody's jealous.

So there you have it. This is our new little boy. Save the date and come welcome in this new addition to our ever improving Hobbs clan. We aren't sure if our patience or energy will be able to overcome an equal parent to baby ratio (1:1), but whether we're ready or not, this is happening.

5 comments:

  1. Theodore? Really? Hmmm. We'll see about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAY!!!!! Congratulations guys! Your hair is beautiful Suzanna and your beard is awesome too Jeris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited for you guys! Boys are super entertaining! I loved all the commentary!

    ReplyDelete